Competition within social impact is everywhere. This does not just exist between entities but for the attention of the public in general. The nonprofit sector’s rapid expansion has significantly outgrown donors, and multiple organizations are tackling the same issues. Donors are approached by many and volunteers are more scarce.
The market is saturated with those trying to address the world’s largest problems. Yet, this also means that we are tackling issues people care about. Organizations continue to create mutually beneficial partnerships but that does not mean we do not compete.
On Thursday, April 29 at 12 pm, we will examine the ways competition is present within the social impact sector, uncover the layers of what competition means in a space that is intended for the good of others, and understand how we can develop a competitive advantage.
– Ben Leal, SVP Dallas Partner & President, The Addy Foundation – Click Here for Bio
– Emily H. Ledet, Senior Vice President, Market Executive, Bank of America – Click Here for Bio
– Mike Baughman, Executive Director & Founding Pastor, Union Coffee – Click Here for Bio
– Tony Fleo, CEO, SVP Dallas
– Prisma Garcia, Director of Capacity Building, SVP Dallas
Special thanks to our sponsors, Something Good Consulting Group and Wright Connatser PLLC, to support social impact and corporate social responsibility in North Texas.